While early adoption of the Internet assumed English as a sufficient language, today over 70% of internet users are non-English speakers. Without multilingual communication tools, reaching these users presents a challenge for countless businesses and in many cases a barrier to international business growth. Accordingly, website translation provides a viable solution and remains one of the most cost effective methods of international business expansion. Let´s look at the facts:
- Buyers are three times more likely to purchase something if addressed in their own language
- Website visitors will remain on a site twice as long if they can read in their native language
- 60% of web users who can read English prefer buying from sites in their own language
- Nearly 90% of people who have little or no English ability spend most or all of their time on sites in their own language
MoGi Group can help you achieve all your website translation needs and deliver the very best for your business and clients. Our work is never complete until our clients are fully satisfied.
Source: Can’t Read, Won’t Buy: Why Language Matters on Global Websites – Donald A. DePalma, Benjamin B. Sargent, Renato S. Beninatto
Website translation is essentially regular translation work as it deals with characters, words, grammar, sentence structure and language; it is important to note, however, that website translation does bring about several unique challenges that need to be managed accordingly. These challenges are a combination of visual, technical, and linguistic factors that all need to be adapted according to the target language.
Translation and Localization
To best achieve an international website presence, it is imperative to understand the importance of all linguistic, cultural and technical aspects involved in translation. Website localization is the process of adapting an existing website to a new language and ensuring it is accessible, usable and culturally suitable to a new target audience. By applying localization to the translation process, MoGi Group will not only ensure that the translation is precise, but that your site will be culturally suitable for each of your audiences. At the request of our clients, MoGi Group also implements Search Engine Optimization strategies by performing linguistic research on your industry and inserting key words in each of the target translation languages. The team of skilled, professional website translators at MoGi Group will handle all your translation needs with ease and accuracy. MoGi Group puts a strong emphasis on the quality of our translation process. Our team of translators is carefully selected and screened for native language expertise, specialized cultural knowledge, and dedicated work ethic. Additionally, our project managers work closely with you to provide first-class customer service standards; at MoGi Group we insist our work is never complete until our clients are fully satisfied.
What Exactly Do our Services Include?
- Language experts who will optimize website content for search engines during translation
- Multilingual marketing strategies with keyword research and implementation to the translation process
- Translation of XHTML, XML, Flash, ASP, PHP, image files and video files
- Verification that multilingual website coding is W3C standard compatible
- Structural requirement implementation to ensure that your site is easy to navigate
- Testing procedures to ensure your site correctly displays the user’s chosen language (eg. Unicode enablement, separation of code and content, scalable design, etc.)
- Sound quality assurance procedures to ensure the text is linguistically and culturally sensible – including incidentals such as numbers, currencies, and dates
The MoGi Group Advantage
The MoGi Group team also specializes in multilingual search engine optimization techniques that, when implemented with translation procedures, can produce excellent search engine rankings. Even if your translation is excellent with regards to syntax and quality of writing, the nuances needed to achieve high search rankings must be applied and are specific to the respective language.
Contact us today and let the experts at MoGi Group fulfill all your translation needs and put you on the fast track to international success.